I have been looking at the charts so much over the past week as the whole of Europe’s been pumping which kind of stresses me out.
The waiting period for the Portugal tow contest is in full swing so I didn’t want to go anywhere if they were going to call it and its looked very likely a couple of times, it’s that not knowing scenario.
I did know however loads of places are going to be pumping but I want to be where it’s best and not jeopardise getting to the contest in time and with all my kit.
Ended up just hanging at home for the weekend surf, which was fun but now the calls been made and green means go! So I’m bolting back down to Nazare for the North Canyon tow in trials which is 6 International teams battling it out for a spot in the 2012 xtreme waterman challenge.
I can’t wait, looks like it’s going to be huge again with super light winds, just not into the packing and getting to the actual airport bit but I’ll let you know how it all goes.