This Saturday (1st October) see’s the Croyde Surf Club Get Wet Pale Ale Pro – the sequel to last years smash hit, the Mojito Pro. If you’re in and around Croyde head down to Downend then the Blue Groove for some comedy antics no doubt!
· This contest is strictly for adults only!
· This contest will run whatever the conditions!
· It will be fancy dress! (Ale Drinking, Victorian Circus Theme) This theme must be taken into the blue groove, fancy dress in the water is optional, however judges may award extra points for those exceptionally smart.
· Team based surf contest. Scores awarded on fun rather than ability.
· Entry is £5, but all entrants must be a member of CSC (£10) for insurance purposes so make sure your subs are up-to-date. The entry fee entitles you to fun, as much pale ale from the Devon Brewing Company as you can drink (until the barrel runs out!) & food at The Blue Groove.
· Start times will be confirmed the day before the event (definitely not early!) so check the CSC website, and social networking a/c of CSC and GetWet Surf School for regular updates.